Sending holiday cards to loved ones is a timeless tradition that many of us look forward to all year. From sharing well wishes and holiday sayings to showing the children all grown up, you can use your card to make the holidays feel even more special. Whether you’re sharing a photo of the newest addition to the family or your pet in their favorite Christmas sweater, holiday cards allow you to reconnect with family and friends. If you’re still wondering why you should send a holiday card this year here’s a few reasons why:
- There’s no better feeling during the holidays than making a trip to the mailbox and opening up a holiday card. From festive designs and holiday sayings to the actual photo, sending a holiday card simply puts people in the holiday mood. You can spread some of your own holiday cheer this year by creating customized Christmas cards.
- If you have long-distance relatives or friends who have moved away, sending family Christmas cards can help you reconnect. A holiday greeting in the mail is a warm reminder that although they’re far away, they’re far from forgotten. This is also another opportunity to showcase new changes and faces in your family or to send out your elegant custom Christmas Cards.
- If you’re overdue for a new family photo, sending a holiday card is the perfect excuse to gather your loved ones. You can trade in the group selfies for a special family photo that can be framed all year long after you send holiday cards. From choosing what to wear to deciding on a location, taking a new family photo can freshen up your family archive of memories. This is also a great opportunity to showcase new family members.
- The holidays are a natural time for showing your appreciation. You can use your holiday card to say thank you and extend your gratitude to loved ones. Whether someone has supported you all year long or if they’re simply important to you, sending a holiday card with a handwritten message is a moving gesture.
- Pair your gift with a custom holiday card this time around, especially if you’re sending money or a gift card. It’s unlikely that you’ll exchange gifts in person with everyone on your list this year. You can alleviate stress by ordering your custom cards with us.
- If you own a small business or have special clients at work, sending a holiday card is a smart way to keep your business top of mind. You can show your appreciation for their business and remind them how grateful you are for their support.
- Knowing that someone was thinking about you for a few moments and saw fit to wish you a merry Christmas and a happy new year. A group text on Christmas morning or a hope-Santa-was-good-to-everyone Facebook status might technically fulfill your social obligation, but it’s not exactly in keeping with the spirit of Christmas. It doesn’t say, “Hey, I was thinking about you!” so much as it says “Hey, just getting this out of the way so nobody thinks I’m a miserable bastard!” It’s neither personal nor generous and it certainly doesn’t elicit fuzzy feelings.